Wednesday, October 24, 2007

This and That

As you might have guessed from the previous post the K era is SOOOOO over!
Like this time it is sooo for real. No turning back anymore. Not because I dont love him but because I dont see a future for us, there is seriously no point anymore.....

In other news, my parents are really ticking me off right now. Well my dad is. I hate it when you tell parents something and they take it like a question and answer. arrrrggggghhhh! It drives me so insane! I just dont know what to say anymore. Whatever sha, I will do what I want to do with my life, not what they want me to do. I am not a child anymore. I am trying to do me and have a future that I will be happy with. Not for them. I don't why they wont let me make my decisions myself! ARRRHHHHG!

Well life is pretty bleek right now. I think I'm displaying the beginning symptoms of depression and it is really sad. I wish I had something to do that would keep me busy 24/7 because I have found that I am most happy and content when I am in school....*sigh*

2 comments:

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

Goodluck figuring it out.. and you will sweetie.. take care

rethots said...

Would have said sit up not to get depressed but, from your post 'changes...' you seem to have it. Cheers.