Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'M BACK!

Its been a while I know. Even though I promised not to go MIA again after my last hiatus. Its juss been real tough settling in to Uni again and getting moved into my mew place. I never knew there was so much work involved in getting an apartment. My dad was so right!
Anyway I'm back! I've missed blogville. Everything here just makes sense, a lot more than it does in the real world I have to say.

I knew when I woke up this morning that I was going to blog today. I just felt so incomplete, so alone. Like there was so much I wanted to talk about, but there is no one to call and discuss it with. It's so sad. Surrounded by so many, yet no one to trust. Thats the story of my life. I feel so out of my element, I don't even know where to start. My mind of soo full right now of SOOOOO much stuff.

LOVE- Why can't I love? Its not like there are no guys. In fact there are enough. But I have gotten really good at pushing guys away. I sometimes think that there must be something wrong with me. Other times I think that maybe there is something wrong with them, after all if a guy really cared he would stick around right?

FRIENDSHIP- Its not like I don't have friends, i have loads. But...I look through my phone book and I'm not tempted to call anyone. My "long" phone calls last barely 30mins. I don't feel like anyone looks for me. I feel like if i disappeared for a whole day no one would know...

SCHOOL- wow. this one is touchy. I have put my heart and sweat into school this year and I am scared that it still wont make a difference...

MONEY- Oh my. I'm BROKE! I want a job bad, but I cant work and go to school at the same time...every time i try i end up quiting because I get overwhelmed.

There are other things but they are hard to put into words...so I shall just leave it at that for now...I'm gonna here more often these days...there's a lot that needs to come out....

5 comments:

30+ said...

Welcome back!

As per school, students are always broke that is the norm, just pack up a lot BAKED BEANS (lol)

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

welcome back my darling...

rethots said...

Friendship -said someone, "the best friend(s) one can have is that one you both sit on a couch, say nothing and when you get up later, you feel you've just had a great conversation"
For me, 'tis not in the multitude of talk that matters but, essence.
My best of friends are those i know i can call anytime & they are always willing....

tiwalade said...

hey! first time on ur blog.tres cool. i totally feel u on alotthe above issues. Having people you call friends but who aren't really, fears bout school and most importantly being a broke ass!

Dont worry girl... a dara!

Ms-timi said...

Thanks for the luv ladies!