Thursday, August 9, 2007

Prolouge

I need a new addiction! Facebook just isn't working for me anymore, now i need something new and exciting :D. Truth be told I have been a regular in blogville for about a year now. I just never thought I could handle having my own account. I don't think I am that interesting so I didn't think I would have much to blog about. But meh, like I said, I need something new. From what I can see blogging is like therapy. And I need some of that in my life. Just a place to vent and analyse situations you know. Also I have loads of interests that I would like to share with whoever is interested in reading. Fashion like bellanaija, writing like DaddysGirl, fitness like LondonBuki etc. The previous mentioned three are some of my faves as are FavouredGirls bridal series, Overwhelmed's intriguing daily ramblings and confusednaijagirl's "tell your story series". I also get a nice right fix from reading some of Waffarians stuff being warri bred myself. There are many other blogs that i follow and enjoy and i look fwd to joining the blogville naija community. I hope it has the desired results.

8 comments:

Daddy's Girl said...

Yayy!! I get to leave your first comment! What an honour. Let me be the first to welcome you to 'blogville' - you're going to absolutely love it here! Thanks for the shout-out and the comment on my blog. Happy blogging!

Waffarian said...

Welcome my sister! na we dey kampe for dis side oh! I salute you well well!

Favoured Girl said...

Yay you've now got your own blog! Welcome to blogging, I'm sure you'll love it. Thanks for the shout-out. I'm amazed that you went and bought all the books, but I'm really glad to hear that you like them. I look forward to reading more from you... I'll be back!

Ms-timi said...

Thanks guys! Im so excited about this! hehe

Confused Naija Girl said...

welcome my dearie!
i was kind of feeling blase at share you stories lately
i needed that !

For the love of me said...

welcome to blogville. You will like it here.

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

awwwww.. welcome to blogsville darling.. thanks for the love.. i appreciate it... i'll definitely be back here.. and yay i get to scrolll up and read what you have to say there as well... keep on keeping on mami

Ms-timi said...

Thanks! I am loving this already...